Mediation Refresher Day
The Mediation Refresher Day has been designed to help you get back on track.
We want to offer you a reminder about what you have learned on your training, to give you a chance to practise on a simulated case and to share experiences of any cases that you have been lucky enough to complete.
We encourage people to contribute to the agenda, by inviting you to say what you would like to see during the day. In addition to the topics chosen by you, we make sure to include a slot for the revision of the step-by-step mediation model, a chance for everyone to get some practice on a simulated case and to get some individual feedback from our trainers.
A very valuable part of the day is to hear of your experiences of cases that you have worked on since training. This gives us a chance to do some live case supervision: an extremely valuable form of ongoing learning for mediators.
- Mediation and recent legislative changes
- Working with a co-mediator
- Skills revision (especially reframing!)
- Record-keeping and confidentiality
- Conflicts of interest when performing multiple roles
- Dealing with resistance to mediation
- Anyone who has undertaken accredited mediation training
- Experienced Qualified freelance mediators
- Human resources professionals who have trained in mediation
- Those whose professional roles require that they occasionally draw on their mediation skills
We are pleased to be able to offer you a 10% discount if...
- Early bird discount - The course you are booking on is more than 90 days away (indicated below)
- Charity discount - You are representing a registered charity
- Three learner discount - You are booking three or more learners
These discounts are added automatically during the booking process. Only one discount is allowed per booking.
At a glanceBook now
0800 772 0778
"It was very timely. Helps to remind of things I may have forgotten since the training." Olive Abraham, Mediator, Peabody Housing Groupread more testimonials
Would in-house be better?
We can offer this course as an in-house option and train your entire team at a time and place convenient for you.Find out more
Download a PDF
This document contains all of the above information in an easy-to-print PDF format for you to read at your leisure.Find out more