Let us customise your ideal course
We aim to make our range of mediation training programmes as widely available as possible. We appreciate that you may be wishing to book a course just for yourself, in which case one of our scheduled open courses would be the best option. However, if you are one of several people from the same organisation wishing to undertake mediation training together, it can be worth considering the option of an in-house course.
The benefits of taking up an in-house mediation training course are:
- the course can be arranged at a time and place of your own choosing
- some of the course content can be tailored directly to your group’s specific areas of interest
- learners do not have to travel so far or pay for accommodation
- people who intend to work together using their mediation skills will also get the valuable opportunity to undertake their mediation training together
- the cost is significantly reduced. On an in-house programme, the price per delegate is around one-third of the price of a public course.
If the option of an in-house mediation training course might be of interest to your group or organisation, please contact us to talk this through with one of our trainers, or to request a no-obligation quotation of costs.
Please contact us for further details, or to discuss your mediation training requirements and we will be more than happy to help.
Make An Enquiry
This course was challenging, but extremely informative. Learner, Hampshire Police