Convert your qualification
Accredited Commercial Mediation Conversion
If you have already completed accredited interpersonal training, then this three day course is a natural progression route, which allows you to build on your existing mediation skills. The structure of the course and nature of commercial mediation allows us to incorporate many different teaching methods ranging from dispute simulations to case studies.
You will learn:
• The difference between commercial and interpersonal mediation
• How to apply the 6-step model of commercial mediation
• How to draft agreements
• How to manage the ‘shuttle’ process
• How to work with parties’ legal advisors and representatives
This mediation conversion course is fully accredited by AIM Awards and is one of its kind in the UK. Demand for this course is extremely high and we recommend that you book early.
Accredited Interpersonal Mediation Conversion
Recognising the achievement of practitioner’s who have already trained in commercial, neighbourhood or family mediation, we have developed our shorter Accredited Interpersonal Mediation Conversion course. This is designed to train you to address workplace and other types of interpersonal disputes. The three day course is aimed at anyone who has completed an accredited mediation programme and wants to begin mediating on a variety of interpersonal cases.
You will learn:
• How to work within the ACAS code of practice
• Where and when interpersonal mediation is required
• The importance of confidentiality and disclosure
• How to deal with strong emotions from conflicting parties
After you have undertaken this course, we assess the learning outcomes against your portfolio, to ensure that you have a clear knowledge and understanding of interpersonal mediation.
This course is accredited by AIM Awards and is one of its kind in the UK.
To see all available courses please see our Public Course Schedule.
For further information, please download our Converting Your Qualification leaflet.