Interpersonal Mediation Practitioner’s Certificate: Newcastle
If you want to begin a career as a mediator, or want to gain Registered Mediator status, this course will equip you with all of the necessary skills. Holders of the Interpersonal Mediation Practitioner’s Certificate are qualified to work with all types of interpersonal disputes, ranging from workplace conflict to neigbourhood altercations. The 40 hour professional training course is nationally accredited by the Open College Network and recognised by The Law Society. This is the benchmark for practicing mediators, whether you are using the skills within your existing role or are looking to offer your services on a freelance basis.
On this accredited course you will learn:
• The step-by-step mediation process
• How to maintain impartiality and confidentiality
• How to initiate, manage and conclude the mediation process
• How mediation fits in with your existing policies and procedures
• The advantages and disadvantages of using mediation in certain situations
The price for this course is £1795 + VAT. In order to book a place please see the available courses below. Or for further details please see our training prospectus.
Please Note: This course takes place in one x4 day block. Additionally you will be required to complete a portfolio after the course to demonstrate your learning, this usually takes approximately ten hours.