September 22nd, 2011
Are you a counsellor or psychotherapist who is thinking about training in mediation? If so, we have last minute availability on our forthcoming Accredited Mediation Training for Counsellors and Psychotherapists. This will be running from Monday 3rd – Thursday 6th October at our London branch.
This course is specialised for counsellors and psychotherapists, as we recognise that many of the basic skills required for mediation will already have been learnt by professionals in these fields. Run by our managing director, Mike Talbot, a UKCP-registered gestalt psychotherapist, this course will equip you to competently run mediation sessions, and consider the similarities between mediation and the counselling and psychotherapy professions.
Book now to secure your place on a popular course that will stretch your skill-base and provide you with an extra source of income.
November 3rd, 2011
Is an unresolved dispute getting in the way of your business? Are you facing the expense, delay and distraction of an impending court case?
Mediation may be able to help: it provides a low-cost, fast, and private way to resolve a wide range of disputes within the construction industry. It simply gives you and the other side a chance to work out a commercial settlement that you can both live with, and if mediation does not work, you can still proceed to arbitration or litigation if you need to.
With mediation you can:
- avoid having to have a court hearing
- settle around 80% of disputes in a single day
- keep your dispute completely private
- agree settlement terms that both sides can live with
…and the figures add up:
- mediation is quick to set up and conclude: you can soon get back to running your business
- if you are using a legal advisor, your legal bill will be much lower
- a mediated settlement will often leave you and the other side on good terms: you won’t need to go looking for a new contractor, customer, or supplier
Don’t take our word for it. Come along and hear more about how mediation is catching on fast in the construction industry:
FREE mediation seminar: European Inn, Derby, Nov 25th 2011 , 2.00 – 3.30
You‘ll also get a voucher for 25% off your first mediation case with us.