Mediation Case Manager – Mainland Europe
UK Mediation Ltd is currently seeking a dynamic and self-motivated individual to manage and develop our burgeoning mediation caseload throughout mainland Europe.
This is a new and exciting role which has arisen due to UK Mediation’s expanding work overseas.
To be eligible for consideration you should possess:
• The accredited training and other requirements required for associate membership of the UK Register of Mediators
• Experience of case management
• Education to degree level or equivalent
• A track record of working in countries outside the UK
• Competence in a major European language other than English
Salary and other considerations will be agreed with the suitable candidate.
Please apply, enclosing your CV and a covering letter, to Mike Talbot, Managing Director: firstname.lastname@example.org